Saturday, May 9, 2009

today's thoughts

i really need to get my laundry finished, i never have a problem starting something, it's finishing it. i'm good with the idea of something it's following through.

i'm getting so excited about disney world, we leave in 2 weeks! i feel i have so much to do, yet can't do anything yet.

i'm praying for a little man to enter this world real soon! my heart longs to meet him so bad. i'm sure his mama understands this a little more than me. 2cm!! baby, "what ever you let rule your mind, will rule your life" prov 23:7 also Lord, if he could come before i leave....you make two bff's really happy!

i've been at home truly enjoying the kids i have. i've made myself stop and listen to what they say, instead of it just being my normal background noise.

i've realized i have the sweetest, kids, they really care for one another. Leighton saved Ashlyn falling down the steps, she's todays hero.

i get to go to Milwaukee and hang out with an old friend and photographer, who is going to take the time to teach me some very important things.

i'm nervous, my heart wants to change courses into photography, but i'm scared, scared of failing and not being good at it. dreams feel better in a distance, at least i can control them.

"do or do not, there is not try" Master yoda...o.k. i've turned into my husband loving a quote from star wars, what can i say, it's making me think, about going for things, believing, and knowing i have what it takes.

ones trash is another treasure, boy is this true in my house right now..benji brought home some lady's junk, and my kids haven't stopped playing with it. makes me wonder

my heart just jumped for joy. brennan just asked for the camera, he wanted to capture a cute moment...i love when i can see my passions rub off on the kids.

praying for cohen, his skin to be healed. i don't know how people take care of really sick kids, my thoughts go out to you. it's hard to watch cohen in pain with just eczema, but nothing is to little for God, who is our healer and comforter.

i only have a few more pounds!!! stay focused.

dora can be a life saver, when i need a few more minutes.

i'm turning 30 soon...

i'm putting shorts on this summer, i don't care about my insecurities, i'm sick of living that way..i want to live. i found a swimsuit, that i actually feel good in! and it's not a cover all, and my daughter told me i look young, and she wants to look like me...that made my day, i needed that!

i'm getting excited about michelle's wedding, even though i think it's going to be the most emotional day.

mothers day, i hope doesn't stink.. i wonder when will mothers day be about me?

i can't wait for summer, no school. lazy days. lake trips. camping. family time. no commitments.

Lord, you feel far away, remind me of you today...

i need to spend more time in His words, i think he's only heard mine this week. i can take the time, im not to busy, no excuses.

it's not about me, it's not about me.....i love no matter what...i need to stop setting people up to fail me..and just love them for who they are..i'm only accountable for me.

words are powerful, i need to speak only good things.

why are kids so amazing, the way they think, and play, i wonder if God wonders this about us.

today is going to be a good day, i need patients as always, i want to get on the floor and play, laugh a lot, really talk with the kids, maybe turn on some music and dance, sing my heart out for Him, and make today leave an imprint on my heart.

1 comment:

  1. you've had a lot on your mind!
    i love you friend! your the best! you do look young and you are beautiful! you are a wonderful, amazing photographer and i would recommend you to everyone i know!

    ReplyDelete