Friday, May 22, 2009

more after the break.

i am so excited tomorrow we leave for disney world, i feel like a kid again, which is exactly what i wanted, for this upcoming birthday. i've been packing for days, little things here and there, i haven't sat much in the last couple of days, trying to clean, and get things ready. i haven't seen much of my husband, who i miss, i didn't know how much till my own words brought on tears. i don't feel like i've spent much time with my kids, and my heart aches for that. this is going to be a great trip, everyday with my husband, doing what we love, spending it with our kids, seeing them have a great time. i can't wait to watch brennan and benji bond, like two big boys, and leighton and benji, being father and daughter, i can't wait to watch the boys see there daddy as a hero, as i see in there eyes so many times. i can't wait to see ashlyn on top of his shoulders, doing what daddy's do best. my heart aches for this trip, i need it. to be just us. to see that God has given me more than enough.
i hope He'll give me peace on this long road trip. I pray for patience, like never before, because I know i'm going to need it! i hope i remember to let go of the little things, let the kids be kids, and just enjoy every moment. I don't want to plan, i want to let it be. each day, be it's own. each moment, lead the way.
stay tuned... i'm sure i will have lots of stories, pictures and video. Disney here we come!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!!!!! have so much fun friend! i love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete