Friday, July 24, 2009

stretched...

I was having a bad day today, feeling stretched to the limits! how much more can i do, or asked to do...but yet i do it. i'm struggling with always giving, and then everyone taking...i know i'm wrong, so this is what i did, i put on music and decided to get over it, to live, to enjoy what i have, and what i have been given. to stop feeling "sorry" for myself, and feel happy for myself. so i watched my kids, gather in the living room, and they danced my cares away! I guess i just have to focus on what i have, and what i have been given, to understand, that this is what God wants us to be, a giver, and as freely as He gives, and is taken from, I guess i should do the same...here's some pics of what took my cares away.i guess it's just what i needed, to stop, and watch the greatest things i have been given, to realize how good i really have it. ( and yes Ashlyn colored on herself once again..uhh more work for me..haha)

1 comment:

  1. keri, dancing always fixes your problems, i love that about you!!!

    ReplyDelete