Wednesday, July 8, 2009

just think

im so thankful for His word, sometime i just need a reminder. i read these words last night, and prayed that they would sink in and become real to me, everyday of the rest of my life.

Just think- you don't need anything, you've got it all.

wow, i do, i must trust that this is true. i've got it all! i don't need a thing, His word tells me this.
I have everything through Him and by Him.

All God's gifts are right in front of you, as you wait expectantly for the Master
Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale.

All God's gifts are right here in front of me, for me! and then i don't know about you, but i got a little excited about waiting for the Finale. but to know that all of God's gifts are for me. i had to read on

And not only that, but God himself is right alongside to keep you
steady and on track until things are all wrapped up by Jesus.

I needed this reminder that God is right alongside of me. helping me, i'm not alone, i don't have to do it alone, He has the tools i need, his gifts, his words, his truths.

God, who got you started on this spiritual adventure, shares with us the life of his Son and our Master Jesus. He will never give up on you. Never forget that.
1 cor.1:7-9 (message bible)

God did start me on this journey, so therefore i am here for a reason, a purpose. He will never give up on me, even though the lies around me tell meother wise. He must have known about the lies, because he says Never forget that. i'm so thankful He knows me that well, to put in His word never forget it. know the truth. He helps us stay on track, and He never gives up on us. we have all we need, we have Him, the real living God. I don't know about you, but this got me a little excited today. sometimes i just need to think, and be reminded.



1 comment: