Wednesday, July 1, 2009

before

I can picture my home here, i can just see the house we have in mind. the other day when i was outside walking, i stopped and dreamed. this is the land we want to build on. so i stopped in that peaceful moment, and i saw my house. i saw my perfect windows, i saw my kids running in their yard. i saw my living room, and my kitchen, i saw it all. my perfect home. it's still in the dream state, still only in my hopes. i prayed to hear your voice in that moment, as i walked on the land i'd hope to be mine. i prayed to see, but i just had peace. i had hope, i dreamed. and right now that's enough for me. i trust that it's all yours, it's in your hands. no matter what. i believe that one day this picture will be filled with my house, as the after picture, in a before and after. but right now this is just the before, before my dreams were full filled, before..only You were at work. because You are always in the before's. and for right now, i'm happy knowing that you came in before to make a way, you stood before me, you know before, i ever even dreamed. before i was born, you knew me. and so i stand here today rejoicing in the before. knowing that it's You.

2 comments:

  1. it's funny, josh and i just drove by there yesterday when we dropped off something at benji's parent's house... we stopped and looked at that same land and said- "benji and keri are gonna build a house there- it's perfect!" claim that land, and your dream! i can't wait to see it become the 'before' picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait ker! hold on to your dream! God is working and i'm believing it w/ you! love you!

    ReplyDelete