Saturday, July 25, 2009

please pray.

here is where my heart is right now. with him, and his poor skin. i don't know what else to do, i've been doing all that i can, all that i'm suppose to. so i'm here today, asking please pray, if you know me then you know, this isn't easy to watch. if you don't, if you happen to stumble across this, i'm hoping for a reason, so you too, can pray. ask others to pray, i'm believing the time is coming for Cohen to get better. please take this time, to utter Cohen's name, to the Healer, the Comforter, to God. these pics will just be a reminder, of this time, because this will no longer have a hold on my son, i'm believing for this to be broken, please believe with me. These days of Cohen sitting around, scratching and tearing his skin up, not playing because he can't walk, not swimming like a normal kid because it burns, are going to be behind us. please stand with me, in prayer, and believing this is no longer a part of his life. please ask others to pray too.



4 comments:

  1. oh my god, keri i am praying. those pics are heart wrenching. i am so sorry little cohen. gosh, i just am so sorry. i love him so much though, i'm believing and praying and believing and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for him everytime I think of him or even just you! Everytime something pops in my head that links my thoughts to you, I will pray. And he will be better, I am believing this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures broke my heart. I will believe with you for a complete healing for him. I know his skin problems are not too big for God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm calling him healed. it's a done deal.

    ReplyDelete