Thursday, April 23, 2009

this is so over

i'm fighting back! you can't have my joy, and my peace. i didn't recognize what was going on, until i brought it to Him. you are a thief and a liar. you deserve nothing, and you can't take anything from me. i'm standing firm on my Rock, i'm holding on to His words, and receiving His gifts. yes you got a little bit of me, but i'm taking it back, i will not let you lie to me, i will not let you decieve me into believing these things anymore. I've found the truth, and the truth is setting me free, free from you. you made me believe for a time, you made me feel as if i were alone, unwanted, and insecure, all your lies, all your minipulation, No more, He is greater, all powerful, all knowing. He knows who I am, I am all things through Christ who strengthens me. you can't defeat me, because i know who i am, even though you try to tell me i don't, you try to get me to question, and doubt who He says I am, you tell me i'm weak, i'm forgotten, i'm a nobody, i can't make a difference, we'll i'm here to say, I'm strong, I can not be forgotten, I'm everything through Him, i'm making a difference, and i'm going to make a difference. you are nothing, you are weak, you pry on the weak, and run from the strong, i won't have you coming around here, taking from me anymore, His words are stronger now, His truths are settled in me, His power is rising up, and i am believeing. i am me, and i am proud of who He has made me, i can and will do His will, i can end you having any part of my life, because He has given me the power to do so. so go on leave, get out, you've lost, this battle is over, victory is mine, and i've taken it, and i'm holding on to it, i'm not who i use to be, i've grown, i've learned, and you no longer have any place in my life. so back your bags, take them all with you, don't forget fear, or manipulation, grab self-doubt, pack unstable, stuff in anger and confusion, and get out!!

2 comments:

  1. that's the strongest post you have ever written! wow!!! i am so proud of you, keri. you tell him to get all that crap and get lost! i'm going to tell him the same thing today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!! i love this post!

    ReplyDelete