Monday, August 30, 2010

blue box

I found this blue chest at value village the other day, for $5.95, I walked right up to it and thought I have to have this, what could I do with it I wondered, so many things with my photography, and at the same time use it to keep toys in or clothes, oh the possibilities were endless in my mind. It sat in the boys room for a couple of days, until I decided to break it out, I tried first to get all the kids in it, but Ashlyn wasn't having it if she had to sit on someone's lap she wanted her very own spot, so I put them all on top, to get a great pic of all the kids is impossible!! so we just started to have fun with this "treasure" we found.
003010011014016018044049061063075079
I think I'll keep this box and the treasures inside!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a treasure you found! I love the boys making silly faces... Your kids have so much personality!

    ReplyDelete