Friday, March 26, 2010

growing

I can't believe the difference between the beginning of the school year and today, even just in the past couple of months. You want to try new things, that you could have cared less about in the past. When i woke up today and you had gotten yourself dressed all by yourself, I knew today, that you are becoming way more independent. You've always wanted me to do things for you, but lately you have stepped up and believed in yourself more. You wanted to help cook dinner the other night with daddy, asking what you could do to help, I almost fell over when i heard those words coming out of your mouth. You've always been about playing, having a good time, wanting no big boy responsibilities, but how that has changed. You want to learn, write, share your new knowledge, and how I love to hear what you say, how i love to watch you try new things, what can i say, i'm in love! just look at what a big boy you have become.


No comments:

Post a Comment