Monday, November 30, 2009

for you

My God I want to do what you want.
Your teachings are in my heart.
I will tell about your goodness in the great meeting of
your people.
Lord, you know my lips are not silent.
I do not hide your goodness in my heart;
I speak about your loyalty and salvation.
I do not hide your love and truth
from the people in the great meeting.
Lord, do not hold back your mercy from me;
let your love and truth always protect me;

Psalms 40:8-12

I don't know if lately I could honestly say all that I do is for You, I don't know if I can honestly say that all that I am is for You, but I read this, and remembered this is written like a song out of my own heart. A reminder that this is what I want to be, this is what I am created for, to do what you want. "Remember, God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to have a hope-filled heart.....just like Jesus"- Max Lucado. I know God loves me, for who I am right now, I speak of his goodness, his love, his loyality, so many times to those around me, but often forget to execpt the same for myself. But thankfully his teachings are close to my heart, and my heart is speaking the loudest right now, to do what He wants me to do, to do it for Him, to live for Him, to wait for Him, to mold me and make me who He wants me to be, thank You, that you love me the way that I am, that You see greater in me, that you refuse to leave me only this.

1 comment: