Saturday, September 5, 2009

hands

i've always wanted to get my kids handprints and use them as art around my house, it is way to hard to get a two year olds hand print, what was i thinking. i thought about scratching the whole thing, and starting over, but hey i got 4 out of 5 pretty good hands, and doesn't that 2 year old handprint represent a 2 year old. so for know, this project i got myself into on this lazy, boring, Saturday will just have to do, i know one day, i'll wish these tiny hands were the ones that i sill held. so i think i'm going to keep it just the way it is, just the way my life is, the truth, with a messy two year old filling our house, just perfectly her. each handprint perfect on it's own. my kids.

1 comment:

  1. i love, love, love this!!! i want one for my house... but i should probably wait until roe's hand is not a constant fist.

    ReplyDelete