Friday, February 24, 2012

under exposed

wow it's been way to long! I kind of went missing from the blogger world, and there were so many times I wanted to write, but the words were locked inside.

A new day is today, HELLO?? maybe no one even will know I'm writing, because I've been missing for to long, but I'm jumping back in, one tiny word at a time. Let's rekindle our friendship my blogging world, let's not erase what was written before, but explore the new.

As a photographer, a big word in my world is exposure. A picture can be perfectly exposed, under exposed, or over exposed. to have the perfect picture you want to get the lighting just right, to see the details with in a picture, my exposure has to be right on. My heart is like a picture for to long it has been under exposed, I've hidden the details with in, though this blog title is an open heart, mine has not been. I haven't had my exposure right, and slowly I'm working on getting the lighting in it just right, and God is that light. With out going into to many details, because this would be the longest post. I'm here working it out, figuring it out, writing it out, to have that open, perfectly exposed heart. Day to Day I'm believing more light will get shed into it, and God will work on getting my heart the way the exposure is perfect to see the details, the picture with in my hearts story. I'm hoping to write more about this journey, my heart story, to share what i'm experiencing along the way. I want to share the real, the ugly, the beautiful, the raw, the grain, and so much more. Here I am, opening back up my heart, what the picture will look like in the end, Only God will know, but I'm standing before him, ready. I'm here writing, I'm taking those steps, and I'm believing.

I pray that what God reveals to me, as I write my words, God will reveal something to you as well. I'm ready to share my heart with you, opening your heart is a beautiful, powerful, amazing thing. Letting God expose is, is life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment