Monday, June 15, 2009

no-longer deleted

i deleted my old blog awhile ago, why i really deleted it i will never know, yes i felt He asked me to set it aside, but why i deleted it, i don't fully understand, sometimes i can't seem to figure myself out. but today as i was changing some settings on my new blog dashboard, i noticed, number of blogs..2 and i clicked on it, and it said undelete this blog. so i did, i'm no longer going to add to this blog, but at least i still have my words, my moments, it was like finding an old diary. it was like i was no-longer deleted, as i've felt over the last few weeks, or longer. i found myself in my words. yes i stopped writing for a time, out of obedience, from Him, but i feel like He just gave me a gift back. I feel like Abraham when God had asked him to kill his only son, then after obedience, asked him to kill a lamb instead, leaving Abraham with his son. So it may not have been my son, thank you Jesus, for this, but God still knows what we enjoy, and love, and He cares about the little things.
this is something i have been asking Him, do you really care, for little old me, in my little ol life, and today, loud and clear, i believe He spoke yes. I feel like somewhere in my journey, i lost myself, as if i deleted who i really was, but i feel He undeleted me. He let me see, I deleted who i was, but He has the power to bring me back, He never removes himself, never leaves, and cares about all of me.
and i am forever thankful.

my old blog..for anyone who cares..is benjiandkeri.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, that is amazing.. we were just talking about this the other day. this is surely a gift from God keri! WOW! i can't wait to go visit your old blog. love you friend!

    ReplyDelete