Thursday, June 11, 2009

M.I.A.

i went down to the lake and told no-one i was going. and i joked that i was M.I.A. (missing in action), but truthfully that is how i feel. like i've gone missing, removed from this picture. day by day life goes on, faster the days pass me by. and as they go, i feel i've gone missing. the only me i've ever know. maybe because someway, i feel i'm moving all alone. gone a head, while others go where i've already been. i'm not that girl waiting to meet that special man, that new bride to be, waiting to start that new family, the new wife, i'm not that new mother, those days are behind me. but i know i'm where i need to be. i tend to absorb those around me, and i find comfort in that. sharing the same moments, living the same life. knowing they know what i'm feeling. but today, it's just me. trying to figure out these new feelings, these new dreams, i trust that God perfectly placed me here, so there's no other influence, just me and Him. so i can hear more clearly to what He's saying, what He's doing, and what He's preparing. honestly it's a new feeling, it's a little scary at times, i feel lost, yet so safe. Because for once i'm not in control, i don't know where i'm going, but i have complete peace. M.I.A. isn't so bad when i know He's taking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment