Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm official...

over the past few months, i have been working on becoming an official business (by the state of Mo), and when my checks came in the mail from my business account, i got a bit overwhelmed, with pressure and emotion. i am official in every way recognized as a real business, a company.

one part of me can't believe i'm really here, another part is fear, fear of the unknown, fear of failure..stupid fear.

but at the same time, i feel proud, i feel happy, a little of shock, that i stepped out, that i believed in me.

I feel like st. louis weather, a little up and down, highs and lows, you never know what your going to get.

but i like it here, i'm in  a good place, each step is a step to new grounds, it's a journey. my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment