Tuesday, January 4, 2011

it's o.k.

this morning was better then to be expected dragging kids out of bed after a long winters break, we slept in most days till 10, one day i'm not kidding it was 10:47, i haven't slept in like that since before i had kids, and now i have kids that treasure sleep as much as i do.

so i was feeling guilty because i thought i hadn't gotten pictures of my kids over this winters break, i put my camera down for the season, thinking of it as my job over these past very busy months of shooting what felt like non stop, forgetting that i'm still that crazy mother who takes a billion pictures of my kids, how did i forget to pick up my camera on christmas (i really did) i was apart this year, not the one behind the camera, which was great...but now i'm bummed that i don't have documentation of that wonderful morning! (but benji did get some of it on video camera), but as i was going through my pics, i realized i did get a few of the snow, and of my kids opening their family gift christmas eve, so i'm not all that bad right?????

blog01113
blog0111kidsdec-37-2kidsdec-34-2

the kids loved the snow, ashlyn was cracking me up laying on her belly..


did i mention the turkey that was walking down my street..
kidsdec-6

and the one picture i did get on christmas eve
blog01112

it's o.k. i'm living this year not beating myself up with the i wish i did, or i shoulda woulda coulda's...i'm releasing my own high expectations of what i never will measure up to, and just going with the flow, like the beatle's say, let it be...



and remembering this is what i'm thankful for today
4blog
playtime with my youngest child

No comments:

Post a Comment