Thursday, November 18, 2010

a birthday wish

hayden7


Today is my sweet little Hayden's birthday, first I can't believe he is 7!! I mean where did the time go??? He once was a little baby wrapped so tight in my arms, a wobbly 1 year old, an on the go 2 year old, and he hasn't stopped since. I am in love with this boy, he's my cuddliest child, also the goofiest, he's sensitive and smart, and always is thinking of ways to make us smile, or amaze us. I am so proud of my little guy, I love 7, such a sweet age, still so innocent and in need of their mothers, yet becoming independent, with out stepping to far away. So I''m not going to do a lot of thinking back, or letting my mind wonder into the years to come, I'm just going to enjoy this perfect 7 year old, in all that he is, I know God has the rest covered, and has given me a time such as this.


Love you my little cuddle bugs.

haydenblog
Untitled-0

Hayden's bday 001Hayden's bday 004Hayden's bday 005Hayden's bday 006

Hayden's bday 007Hayden's bday 008Hayden's bday 011Hayden's bday 012Hayden's bday 015Hayden's bday 021

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i love these pictures. sweet, silly hayden! remember when he used to call me "tortlee"?

    seven is a wonderful age- happy birthday to one of my favorite kiddos on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these birthday pictures!!! I can't believe he is 7... it makes me feel like this whole baby thing is going to pass so quickly and it will be soon saying Jacob is 7! Wow. You are such a great mom Keri. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete